Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Polka Dot Swap Package Arrived Yesterday!!!

Hi Everyone! I had decided to participate in Lori's Polka Dot Swap (Morning Glories and Moonflowers http://www.perfectisboring.blogspot.com) . My partner was Denise over at http://www.polkadotmoon.blogspot.com. Yesterday my package from Denise arrived and boy was it a wonderful, lovely package. Here is what I received:


There were so many wonderful things and I love them all.

Here are the pictures of everything by themselves:


Denise made this cute polka dot pin for me! She did a wonderful job-how talented is she!


Here is a closeup from the top of the pin.


Love the rich colors and of course, the polka dots on these dish towels! Just gorgeous!


I just love these polka dot butterfly gift tags, notecards and the cute little box Denise made for the polka dot earrings she sent me. Love, love, love them all!


These are the notecards up close. Beautiful!


Butterfly gift tags upclose. I love the sparkles!


A girl can never have too many earrings! These are even cuter because they have polka dots on them!! I am wearing them tomorrow to work. I also had put them on the minute I got them!!


This was the gift tag from Denise. Don't you love the lime green pompoms! How cute!



My polka dot earrings came in this little box Denise made for me! Look she even lined it with pink felt-just amazing!


I love my tea when the weather is cooler and what better way to sip it than from this luscious lime green polka dot mug! I love it!!


Last but not least is something to have with my hot tea-a candy bar!! Denise thought of everything!

I would like to thank Denise so much for such wonderful, beautiful polka dot items. She obviously spent alot of time thinking of what to make or buy for me! I greatly appreciate that!

I would also like to thank Lori for hosting this whole thing and making some happiness in our lives! Thank you ladies!!

3 comments:

  1. You hit the jackpot!!! Such cute items. I love polka dots!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE it all! Darling mug, towels, tags and FABULOUS earrings! SO fun! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute items. It seems like polka dots have kind of gone out of style. I remember when women wore polka dots a lot.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete